11.29.2007

"A Lil Sum" - Brain Child

Just got off my 9-5 (better yet my 8:15-3:25) teaching these bad ass kids. Misunderstood might be a better word, but im just being real. Anyway im working on a joint mixtape with my partner Top Flight as well my own solo project. Ive recorded about 15-20 tracks and im lookin for someone to MIX & MASTER my joints ya dig.

Gotta send a quick shout to my boys Griff and Q-Note and Primary Source Entertaiment. U might as well say we grew up together (along wit my boy Blake) cuz we went to the same school from at least 4th grade on up. They gotta nice album called "Hustle Harda" yall should really check out. Most of the production is handled by Q-Note and they both slaughter the mic.

Check out this video they did for the 50th anniversary of the integration of Little Rock Central High (which also happens to be my alma mater):

No comments: