11.28.2007

A brief synopsis...

Im an 80s baby. 1983 to be exact. Born and raised in Little Rock, Arkansas. Yeah, yeah, yeah...Im from the place where they filmed "Bangin in Little Rock", but that aint all we known for...maybe the most infamous...but not the only thing.

I switched schools alot when I was younger in search of sum real "higher learning." Got an undergrad and grad school degree in Biology (UAPB) and Cytotechnology (UAMS) respectively and have no plans of using either one to make me financially stable in the long run. Ironic right?!? But who knows??? Plans often change...

Like the title of my blog says, Im married 2 the hu$tle and addicted 2 the grind. My label, Hu$tle Musik Entertainment, is still in its infancy stages but is well on its way to blowing up. Right now I mainly focus on my production company, Fully Focused Productions. The company consists of C-Scale (myself) & Top Flight (from NLR, AR). We make tracks for artists on our label as well as outside artists. Be sure to check out one of my artists P.R.I.M.E.

Im here mainly just to network and have my own forum in which to share my voice, skillz, and talent with the masses. With that being said I leave u with a track remixed and arranged by me. Enjoy...


No comments: