9.21.2010

Jus My Thoughts #2

What's the deal folks? Checkin back in witchall. My mixtape "The Best You've Neva Heard 2" drops in 27 days on October 18, 2010. I got stupid features on there from Arkansas artists from all over the state. I'm makin it a mission of mine to try to connect with as many Arkansas artists as I can. We gotta show sum form of solidarity if we have any hopes of gettin put on as a STATE. Let's WORK!

As of right now "TBYNH2" has 15 tracks with the possibility of it being 16 if I get these last 2 verses in. And if I do get em in boooyyyyy yall better be ready cuz that track is a winner!! Whenever it gets released yall gone like it! I got sum heat I been workin on and I'm not gon keep it all 2 myself. I don't mind workin wit any1 as long as they got talent. Let's make it happen.

I would say musically that I have come a long way since I released my first solo mixtape "Married 2 The Hu$tle. Addicted 2 The Grind." on November 17, 2009. My selection of beats, my verses, and the overall quality of musik is better in my eyes. Some of my best work is on this mixtape but ill let you be the judge of that when October 18, 2010 rolls around.

But yea, these are jus my thoughts. Make sure you tell me what u think when u listen to "The Best You've Neva Heard 2".
HONESTLY....

No comments: